Xegony Bard

Home of the Insane Bard
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:09 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:07 pm 
Insane Bard
Insane Bard

TC was invited along with XES for a night of fun and games in the Plane of Tactics.

Our first victim was Vallon Zek. We simply used multiple tanks to tank the fake VZ spawns. The second set of fakes agro'ed on us before we had completely finished the first, but it didn't really cause any issues. VZ died and there was much rejoicing. A 1h weapon and caster neck dropped. I didn't take notes on who won though.

Our second victim was Tallon Zek. We cleared to Tallon faster than we did to Vallon. The Tallon fight was a bit rougher than Vallon though. There still weren't many people that died and ultimately Tallon died and there was much rejoicing. Tallon dropped 2 ranger bows. Seeing as we had 9 rangers in the raid, this wasn't a waste at least.

3-4 hours into the raid and these folks decided to go for Rallos. Go Team! The clearing to setup was slow, but it got the job done. There was some sort of goof with the first attempt on the two trigger mobs. We let them respawned and tried again. They dropped perfectly the second time. Tallon got pulled up the hallway towards the raid which caused a bit of a mess. Vallon came with several adds and was a very rough fight for some reason. We moved into the room where the fake RZ was and engaged. Fake RZ decided to lay down the law with our raid and it looked like we were going to wipe. Somehow the raid managed to get him to 60% and he despawned, spawning the real RZ. We summoned practically everyone, rebuffed and headed to the pit. We engaged RZ with less than 30 seconds remaining before he despawned. The real RZ decided that I would make a good melee target about 5% into the fight and I died quickly and painfully. The raid did managed to get RZ down to 28% before we finally wiped. It was an excellent run for XES's first attempt at RZ and I look forward to doing it again soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:10 pm 
Speed: Bard Speed
Speed:  Bard Speed

Sounds like it kicked ass!

Wish I coulda beed there.