Xegony Bard

Home of the Insane Bard
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:07 am

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:33 pm 
Insane Bard
Insane Bard

XES invited TC along with them for their raid on Saturday night. The target was suppose to be Mitheriel Marr, but there were too many people missing flags to do it. So, the target was changed to AD to help get those flags that people were missing. AD died. It was a messy win, but a win anyhow. We then went back to HoH and did the villager and madien trials. These went fairly well and more people go more flags done. Congrats to the winners of both flags and loot. Thank you very much to XES for allowing TC to come along.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:56 pm 
Speed: Bard Speed
Speed:  Bard Speed

Congrats, guys! This is a lousy encounter. I won it with Derg, but I didn't get the flag. Aazzumin and I both hailed the ghost thingy, and both went to where we were supposed to go, and neither of us got the flag. (They must have had an anti-wizard day...) When we peititioned, we were told we must have been on a bad z-axis, and that we would have to do the whole thing again.

Sorry, but AD sucked the 3 times we tried it, and only succeeded once. The desire to do it again wasn't really there.

Yet another reason Sony's CS sucks.

Again, gratz!

Derg