Xegony Bard

Home of the Insane Bard
It is currently Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:05 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:55 am 
Speed: Bard Speed
Speed:  Bard Speed

An old woman goes to a small bank, and asks to deposit $1,000,000 in cash. The bank president asks her, "Where did you get all of this money, Ma'am?" The old lady replies, "Well, I like to gamble. In fact, I'll bet you $50,000 right now that you have square balls."

The bank president stammers and stutters for a moment, and then says "Madam, I can assure you that my balls are most certainly not square!" The old woman smiles and nods her head. "I see," she says, "but are you willing to put the money up to prove it? I'll bring my lawyer with me tomorrow at 11am as a witness, and I'll inspect the situation for myself. If you prove to my satisfaction that your balls aren't square, I'll hand you the cash on the spot." The bank president hesitates for a moment, but seeing no way that he can lose the bet, he agrees.

The next morning at 11am, the old woman arrives with her smiling lawyer in tow. The three walk into the bank president's office, and the lawyer takes a seat at the president's desk. The old woman addresses the bank president directly. "Well, it's 11:05am" she says, "Are you ready to prove that your balls aren't square? Drop trow and let's get this over with." When the bank president drops his trousers, the lawyer's look becomes one of disbelief. The old woman leans in close and peers at the bank president's apparatus and says, "Well, they certainly don't look square. I'll have to feel them to be sure." The bank president hesitates a moment, and then shrugs. "Why not?" he says. The old woman reaches out and grasps the man by his wedding tackle, and a thumping sound is heard as the lawyer begins banging his head against the bank president's desk.

"What's wrong with him?", the bank president asks. She smiles and replies, "Oh, don't mind him. I bet him $100,000 that I'd have the balls of the president of this bank in my hands before noon today."