Xegony Bard

Home of the Insane Bard
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:34 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:41 pm 
Speed: Bard Speed
Speed:  Bard Speed

Katherine Lee at the Hero's Tavern in Dalaran offers 5 randomized Cooking-related quests to characters.

The quests are as follows:

Cheese for Glowergold
"Combine the empty cheese platter with Aged Dalaran Limburger from the cheese shop "One More Glass" and with 6 Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses found on tables around Dalaran.

Bring the Wine and Cheese platter to Ranid Glowergold at the Leatherworkers in the Magus Commerce Exchange. "
--The empty cheese platter is provided.
--The Aged Dalaran Limburger appears in several places inside the cheese shop "One More Glass". You can find it outside on the table, inside on the left table, and inside behind the two vendors in the center.
--The "Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses" are almost everywhere in Dalaran. I have found several on the first floor of the Hero's Tavern, one upstairs, one in the second room upstairs (before going to the Beer Garden.) Also there is one outside "One More Glass" and one inside on the second floor. Further, the Legerdomain Lounge has at least three appearances. These glasses look like the wine glasses that appear all over Dalaran - they sparkle like quest items however.
--Does not require a cooking fire.

Convention at the Legerdomain
"Bring 12 Northern Stew that you use your cooking skill to make and a Jug of Wine from the cheese shop in Dalaran to Arille Azuregaze at the Legerdemain Lounge found in Runeweaver Square in Dalaran. "
--The Jug of Wine appears several places in and around "One More Glass." I have found it outside on the table, outside behind the NPC, and inside upstairs.
--Chilled Meat is from the standard locations. My two favorite spots for them (keep in mind I am a mage) are the seals/walruses on the shore at the far southeast of Howling Fjord and the Marsh Caribou in Borean Tundra. I have not tried the Hardknuckled Foragers in Sholazar yet. You cook these into the Northern Stew that you learn from the Northern Cooking quest in Valiance Keep/Borean Tundra.

Infused Mushroom Meatloaf
"Cook 4 Infused Mushrooms from the Dalaran sewers with 2 Chilled Meats in your Meatloaf Pan and bring them to Orton Bennet in Curiosities & Moore located in Runeweaver Square in Dalaran. "
--The Meatloaf Pan is provided.
--The Infused Mushrooms spawn in the sewers of Dalaran. If you enter the sewers from the point right next to Krasus' Landing, there will be one to your left at the bottom of the ramp. There are 3 other spawns in the main double-hallway.
--Further there are 2 spawns (at least) in the northern room (the one with the shark) in the back left corner on a lonely little triangluar bit of dock and on the right behind Dalahir (the guy who sells the Ghostly Skull non-com pet)
--There are at least 4 spawns on the southern half near the Arena-like area. Check behind boxes.
--Mushrooms show up on the mini-map for Herbalists using their Herb tracking.

Mustard Dogs!
"Fill the Empty Picnic Basket with 4 Rhino Dogs that you cook with your cooking skill and 4 Wild Mustard that you find in the grassy areas of Dalaran.

Bring the Picnic Basket to Archmage Pentarus at Krasus' Landing in Dalaran. "
--The Picnic Basket is provided.
--Rhino Meat can be found on Rhinos. The most concentrated groups of Rhinos are in three places: Borean Tundra just west of the DEHTA camp, Sholazar Basin in the central west area, northwest-ish of Nesingwary's Camp, and in Storm Peaks around the Engine of the Makers.
--Wild Mustard is found in the green areas inside Dalaran. Unfortunately these are very limited but the respawn time seems to be about 2-3 minutes when a lot of people are doing the quest. I found a couple behind trees or right next to bushes.
--The Mustard shows up on the mini-map for Herbalists using their Herb Tracking.

Sewer Stew
"Cook 4 Crystalsong Carrots from Crystalsong Forest with 4 Chilled Meat in the Cookpot.

Once it is ready bring the Vegetable Stew to the Dalaran sewers Innkeeper Ajay Green. "
--The Cookpot is provided for you.
--See my Chilled Meat note above.
--The Carrots spawn below Dalaran in Crystalsong Forest. You need to take the purple teleport crystal (or fly down or jump from the sewer exit) to ground level. They tend to spawn on the western half of the zone (before you get to the blue dragon area) and I've mostly found them near trees, rocks, and ruins. The ruins just across the river to the east from Violet Stand was a good source for me when under-contested.
--The Carrots show up on the mini-map for Herbalists using their Herb tracking.