Home of the Insane Bard
It is currently Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:50 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: 2012 Recap_54
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:56 am 
Speed: Bard Speed
Speed:  Bard Speed

I survived the Mayan Apocalypse.

Friday - full day of work, couldn't get dad from dialysis due to allergies pretty much laying me up.

Saturday and Sunday - WoW

Monday - half day of work, then food shopping with m'Lady, then NYE at her parents'.

Tuesday - Slept in til 11, watched movies with m'Lady.

Don't wanna go back to work today.

Not much overall done on the WoW front; just got the rogue from 2100/3k Klaxxi Neutral, to over 8k Revered thanks to the commendation and being a human. Got the monk to 70.

This coming weekend I won't be on, as m'Lady has some friends coming down from NYC to visit and see the house.

Post subject: Re: 2012 Recap_54
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:36 am 
Insane Bard
Insane Bard

Yeah, coming back to work after a week off is hard. My email looks like I've been gone for a month. Although, in all fairness I haven't touched email since before the office move, so it has been a month.

We had a good Christmas. My parents came down. I went up to Killeen the day after Christmas to do some tech support for my parents and see some folks.

The week after Christmas was a ton of getting stuff done. I got changed out to my own cable modem to get rid of the $4 per month charge for it. We went and saw The Hobbit. It was not as strong as LotR, but was still good. I got some gaming in. I think the alliance monk is up to 71 now. I think I'm getting close to the end of my modified FF12 game as well.