Xegony Bard

Home of the Insane Bard
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:10 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: 2012 Recap_52(?)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:28 pm 
Insane Bard
Insane Bard

Pain. More Pain. Numbness where there isn't pain.

As of Sunday evening I'm north of 75 hours since start of Monday. Too bad I don't get overtime.

The building still isn't anywhere close to normal. The network is up and working since we weren't dependent on furniture people or movers since we did it all ourselves. The furniture and moving situation is still abysmal.

I shouldn't be allowed anywhere near people, let alone try and speak or help them. The same goes for the other folks that have been up there with me all week. We are all in a state of exhaustion. Now we get to deal with the 400 people coming into the building (that started a little today but everyone will be in tomorrow).

If I'm still sane enough to update later in the week I will.

Post subject: Re: 2012 Recap_52(?)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:49 am 
Speed: Bard Speed
Speed:  Bard Speed

Friday - since Dad was sick and Mom did the dialysis run, I had Friday to myself mostly. Stopped at m'Lady's parents' to pick up a few things.

Saturday - WoW mostly. Got my rogue from barely-86 to barely-89. Also ran Greench on all my 80+.

Sunday - WoW in the morning, then after m'Lady left for work did a bunch of errands related to The Holidays. Started to put up the Christmas tree.

Forgot to mention, also did a shitload of tradeskilling, and now have all but Skinning left to fulfill the criteria for the Heirloom legs.