Home of the Insane Bard
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:13 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: 2012 Recap_49
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:01 am 
Speed: Bard Speed
Speed:  Bard Speed

I had a long "weekend."

Tuesday had a "couples' day" with m'Lady while shopping for Turkey Day stuff.
Wednesday WoW and dialysis
Thanksgiving - her parents and oldest sister came over. I spatchcocked the turkey and it came out fantastically (even though I almost screwed up defrosting it) then after cleanup when m'Lady went to bed (she had to be at her store at 4am) I ran to my parents' to give TDay hugs
Friday - we slept through my alarm and she got to work 27 minutes late. Dialysis runs (to and from) and WoW
Saturday - went to the local Amish Market, saw Breaking Dawn part 2, had dinner at her mom's
Sunday - mostly solo day even though we were both mostly at home. Did some WoW, ran to my parents' to help them get an AC unit out of a window. Ended up getting a stomach ache at the end of the night, probably stress-related.

Since I really didn't do much on Saturday or Sunday the only thing I really did was get my priest from 67 to nearly 70 (including a half Kara run) and did a few easy achievements (cooking recipes and such.)

Back to work for the first time in a week. Not looking forward to it.

Post subject: Re: 2012 Recap_49
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:58 am 
Insane Bard
Insane Bard

It was a relaxing weekend. We did Turkey day with my parents early before my dad had to go into work. Friday Mandy had to work so kiddo and I did some running around and I got house stuff done and the tree up. Mandy came home early and we did the decorating thing. Mandy cleaned out baby's closet and we can get in there again. We did some gaming here and there. Mandy can get into the first two LFR raids now. I finished up FF8 as well after getting the last of the summons. Mike we should have a IM bit about my next project on the living room gaming front.

It was a relaxing weekend overall and things got done. Work is trying hard to break that relaxation but I'm fighting it.