Xegony Bard

Home of the Insane Bard
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:02 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: 2012 Recap_45
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:04 am 
Speed: Bard Speed
Speed:  Bard Speed

Friday - since I had to be in the office at 630, I left at 3pm. Got home, did WoW stuff. Picked Dad up from Dialysis. Visited m'Lady at work. Got home, started my monk, bought shoulder/chest/cape/staff heirlooms.

Saturday - more Monk, then went with m'Lady and her family to North Jersey where we got some furniture from her late grandparents' house.

Sunday - what DIDN'T I do.
-Dungeons on paladin, mage, rogue, warrior (almost 77), monk (got the monk to 25), warlock (almost 83)
-Got the guild to 18
-Tried to solo Sartharion, but the drake that drops portals is a stumbling block, because if you enter those portals solo, everything despawns
-Still no luck on huntsmen, blue drake or raven lord mounts

Post subject: Re: 2012 Recap_45
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:54 am 
Insane Bard
Insane Bard

I had the last of my classes for the year Saturday morning. It was only a half day since we only had 1 class left (normally do 2 on Saturdays). It was a good class since the students actually spoke.

The rest of the weekend was pretty normal. We took care of baby, Mandy studied, and inbetween we played some WoW. Our pallies are both 87 and we've done some dungeoning. Aside from that it was just some daily quests here and there.

Monday is here, /joy...... I get to play moving boy on Monday. Documents are going over to the wharehouse, stuff at the wharehouse needs to be destroyed. We also need to move some stuff for the new building over there. The boxes we are dealing with are 18' X 1' X 1.5'. There is just no good way to move something 18 feet long. Did I mention there are three of those boxes?