Xegony Bard

Home of the Insane Bard
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:54 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: 2012 Recap_41
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:34 pm 
Speed: Bard Speed
Speed:  Bard Speed

Friday - took m'Lady to the bus so she could go to NYC to visit friends. Played WoW.

Saturday - played WoW.

Sunday - cleaned, did some re-organization of my office, played WoW, went to a AYCE crab dinner with m'Lady's family, did a little more WoW, picked m'Lady up from the bus.

Ended up about a quarter into 88.

Dungeon I hate so far is Shado-Pan Monastery. End boss is a bitch if you don't have two Ranged attackers.

Got TC to 13, and actually as of this writing just hit 40% to 14.
Netheros invited a friend who zoomed from 15 to 30 in just a few hours.

Post subject: Re: 2012 Recap_41
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:59 am 
Insane Bard
Insane Bard

It was a fairly normal weekend for us. My parents came down on Sunday and brought a play kitchen set they bought last Christmas for Hannah. She is still a tad too small for it, but that doesn't stop her from playing and having fun with it.

What I was able to see of the WoW expansion is nice so far. Some of the characters are memorable and fun. I still think I like the epicness of the Cata storylines for the zones a bit more, but it is still fun.

Tradeskills seem a bit off. I got alchemy up to 601 (gobby's can go to 615 instead of 600). Oddly this means I didn't get credit for the "get a primary tradeskill to 600" achievement. I have herbs coming out my ears. I have a full 32 slot herb bag full already in the bank. I also sent 15-20 stacks to my inscriptionist. I haven't left the city on my inscriptionist and was able to get him to 600 and still have multiple stacks of ink left.

Not being able to fly is really annoying at points.

The kites are a fun mount to ride around on (the panda version of the flight points).