Xegony Bard

Home of the Insane Bard
It is currently Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:58 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: 2012 Recap_37
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:39 am 
Speed: Bard Speed
Speed:  Bard Speed

Friday - got out of work early, ran to visit m'Lady at her store, then vegged the rest of the night. I think I might have played some Minecraft.

Saturday - waited around at the house for 4 hours for a junk/salvage truck to come pick up her old car, but he never showed, so I went over my mom's to help my brother with car work. We ended up not doing what he needed, so I wasted 5 hours there.

Sunday - Since it was raining pretty steadily, I fiddled online in the morning then had a restful day with m'Lady.

Monday - Still intermittently raining, played WoW most of the morning (gasp, I know!) and part of the evening with breaks in between (including picking Dad up from Dialysis.). Got my second DK (my scribe) to 70.

Also semi-watched most of the first season of STTNG.

Post subject: Re: 2012 Recap_37
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:55 am 
Insane Bard
Insane Bard

It was a pretty lazy weekend for us. My office closed down around 3pm Friday. I got home and mowed the yard and went grocery shopping. We also got most of the laundry done Friday evening, leaving the rest of the weekend open.

Mandy studied most of the day Saturday and part of Sunday.

I was pet watching on Fri-Sunday for some friends so I was out and about for an hour each day doing that. It was a good excuse to stop by Rita's though.

I made more progress on Chrono Trigger while watching Hannah. I can now fight Lavos, but the inside part still kills me on his opening move. I will probably need to do some of the side quest stuff to level up a bit before trying again.

In WoW I played a bit with the new changes. Having all my pets/mounts on all characters is interesting. The new talents are nice as well. There isn't much you can screw up with talents now (or even running with no talents). I was missing Wild Bloom on my druid for a bit there, but then I got a couple of levels and got it back. I also got a level and a half with gathering tradeskill farming.

We need more three day weekends.