Home of the Insane Bard
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:52 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: 2012 Recap_28
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:10 pm 
Speed: Bard Speed
Speed:  Bard Speed

Friday - the usual, picked Dad up from dialysis

Saturday - since it was supposed to be over 100, m'Lady offered to let me drive her to work, so that I could use her air conditioned car for the day. I ended up finding 4 out of 8 geocaches and did no shopping whatsoever. Picked m'Lady up at 5, and we ran to her parents' house, kidnapped her dad, took him to a nearby tractor supply store (cuz he's been wanting to go), wandershopped there for a bit, then went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner.

Sunday - veg morning - I let m'Lady sleep in far longer than she told me to. Watched True Blood then she had to go to work at 4, was only supposed to be there for 2 hours, and it's 10 after 10 and she's still not home. I wish her coworkers weren't such fuckups :( I ended up playing a little Hellgate, because my eyes were tired of reading.

Post subject: Re: 2012 Recap_28
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:50 am 
Insane Bard
Insane Bard

It was a pretty normal weekend for us. Mandy got caught up on some sleep.

We got some Diablo 3 time in when baby napped. I'm up to 59 on my wizard and Mandy is 57. We finished Act 1 of Hell and got halfway through Act 2. Pretty much any blue pack or yellow mob results in multiple deaths. Pretty sad that the random blue packs are harder than the boss fights.

Last week on the 4th I was playing a little WoW and was helping someone work on the Heroic WotLK dungeon achievments. While doing so I got the last one I was missing (Zombiefest).

I left my harddrive at home today so I'm musicless at the office today. Baby also threw up in Mandy's car on the way to school this morning. It is a great start to the week...../joy.

Next week I start my teaching again. At least this is a M/W night class set. I like that a ton better than the Saturday all day classes.