Xegony Bard

Home of the Insane Bard
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:02 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: 2012 Recap_26
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:17 am 
Speed: Bard Speed
Speed:  Bard Speed

Friday - M'Lady left Friday morning for a wedding in North Jersey, so I was solo. After dropping dad off at dialysis, went out to dinner with Mom (chinese buffet) then went home.

Saturday - took m'Lady's car for inspection, stopped for breakfast, took it for insurance photos, went to the Trading Post, Home Depot, stopped at a yard sale for a small media stand, went to a garden center, a butcher (they have rabbit, elk, venison, and other exotic stuff that's hard to find!) and a farm market, then my mom's house to drop off her veggies, a bbq place for lunch (it was shitty), home, then met Mom and Bro for dinner at a good bbq place near home for dinner.

Sunday - slept in til 7:03 (I know, Imma rebel) went out to the flea market, bought my brother some comics and mom some gizzards, dropped them off, wander-drove to get home, stopped back at the farm market for more peaches/tomatoes/corn, found a geocache, and wanderdrove the rest of the way. Napped for 20 minutes, and got a boredness about me so I was in the car about to head out when I saw m'Lady pull up from her excursion, so I reversed course and went back into the house. Made dinner, did laundry, looked at wedding pics.

Post subject: Re: 2012 Recap_26
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:49 am 
Insane Bard
Insane Bard

I don't really recall much of Friday. Work last week was a bear due to internal audit being in the office and the quantity of new deals my department is currently processing.

Saturday night I went to my Earthdawn game (first in 4+ months). It was fun, although given that it had been 4 months we spent most of the time just yaking and catching up.

Sunday I was sick, tired, and exhausted. If I didn't need to get stuff done at the office to prepare for our trip I'd not be going in today at all.

I also found out this weekend I only have until the 27th of June to upgrade my phone if I want to stay on the unlimited data package. The phone I want is supposed to be getting the software update to Android 4.0 in the next two weeks but currently still has 2.3 something from 2 years ago. Seeing how I got screwed by that problem on my last phone I don't want to upgrade until it is there but that probably won't be until after the upgrade data thingy is past. It is a source of high annoyance right now.

We are heading to Indiana Tuesday. Mandy's dad is having lung surgery on Thursday. I am apprehensive about flying in general. Well, not flying exactly but rather dealing with the airport and security. Mandy is then driving over to her mom's for a couple of days while I fly back on Friday. She'll then be back the following Wednesday. This is all assuming nothing goes awry.

If you have any extra energy today send it my way. It isn't even 8am and I'm already 20 minutes behind and feel tired as if I've worked all day.