Xegony Bard

Home of the Insane Bard
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:58 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: 2012 Recap_24
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:13 am 
Speed: Bard Speed
Speed:  Bard Speed

Friday - Took mom and my bro to a jewish deli for lunch. It was fantastic. Dad got taken to dialysis early (hence being able to go to lunch with fam) so I was actually home by 6pm (for a dialysis day that's amazing.) So then we went over m'Lady's parents' house to wish Happy To You to her oldest sister, then hung around til after 10.

Saturday - showered early and was ready by 9 to leave the house to attend a Geocaching event (world wide flash mob) but my stomach intervened, so I played a little D3 in between trips until 11ish, where I ended up leaving to get an oil change, get gas and breakfast, and headed to a different event than I'd originally planned. Afterwards, got lost for about a half hour, then made a few stops on the way home. Stopped at a deli/butcher near the antique/used furniture place we like, and got a simply fantastic kielbasa sandwich. Went to a couple stores and back home. We watched Hangover 2 when m'Lady got home. It wasn't nearly as funny as the first.

Sunday - Up, showered, and out of the house by 10 to head to Microcenter (since it's been almost a year since I've been), shopped a little then walked about a mile to a geocache. Found it and headed back (90 degrees, 65% humidity, I was drenched) so I spent some time in a grocery store cooling off and eating lunch before heading home. Did some more D3, including a trip through Whimsyshire (thanks Dale) and when I was JUST about to go outside to mow the lawn m'Lady came home and said "we're going to dinner." So we went to a new semi-italian place (over near the used furniture place we like) and watched True Blood's season 5 premiere.

Post subject: Re: 2012 Recap_24
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:45 am 
Insane Bard
Insane Bard

It was a pretty low key weekend for us. I did do a big yard work thing Friday night after work. I hadn't edged in the last several mowings and the bushes needed trimming. I also did some tree cleanup on my peach tree so I can actually get around the thing without poking my eye out.

D3 got some play time this weekend. We finished up Act 3 on nightmare. I am looking forward to getting through Act 4 so I can start getting the crafting drops I need in Hell difficulty. Got a new witch doctor up to 15 or so and through Act 1 normal. We also got our 20-somethings through Act 2 normal.

I finished off the Staff of Herding on normal that opens up the "not cow level" called whimsyshire. It is pretty funny. Farming that last piece took a bit over an hour though. Once we get to the end of Act 4 on nightmare I can get the next upgrade to it.