Xegony Bard

Home of the Insane Bard
It is currently Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:40 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: 2012 Recap_23
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:25 pm 
Speed: Bard Speed
Speed:  Bard Speed

Since I'm tired and tired of sitting in front of the computer, I'm going to knock this out before I watch some boobtube and head to bed.

Friday - picked Dad up from dialysis, came home. m'Lady wasn't feeling like letting me cook dinner, so we ordered out. Decent wings and a pretty darn good stromboli.

Saturday - slept in til 8 (me rebel) did some housework, some D3, made breakfast, then when m'Lady got ready for work I started to make some french onion soup in the crock pot. Then after my stomach settled from the night prior's dinner I had lunch, showered, then tried to go to Microcenter just to drool and to geocache. Unfortunately, signs and portents suggested I do otherwise (three car accidents within a minute near me) so I stopped at a Goodwill near the house, then came home and did some more D3. The soup was okay in my opinion (fantastic in hers; I thought it was too sweet).

Sunday - vegged, read, D3, stomach rebelled against me again so I didn't go anywhere. Shame, too, it was in the low 70s all weekend and was really a fantastic weather weekend.

Post subject: Re: 2012 Recap_23
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:38 am 
Insane Bard
Insane Bard

It was a pretty good weekend for us. Baby has another couple of teeth coming in and had a tiny fever all weekend due to it (99-100). It was just enough to make her cranky. Hopefully it will stay low enough that they don't send her home.

Aside from that we vegged mostly. We got in some good D3 time and watched a bit over half of season 5 of Big Bang Theory.

On the D3 side of things we finished Act 2 on Nightmare on our Wizard/Monk set. We also finished Act 2 on normal with our Monk/Hunter set. We'll have to do Act 2 on Nightmare again. Towards the end it was just painful (I was getting one shot'ed frequently on my wizard. We had the same thing when we finished Act 1 on nightmare as well where it was just painful at the end. By the time we got through the act a second time it was much more doable.