Xegony Bard

Home of the Insane Bard
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:03 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: 2012 Recap_21
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:25 am 
Speed: Bard Speed
Speed:  Bard Speed

Friday - got home from work and yes, folks, I played Diablo3 for almost 5 straight hours. Man did that wipe me out. I must be getting old.

Saturday - ran some errands in the late morning/early afternoon, did some local exploring, went zero for seven in looking for geocaches, due to the sheer number of people in the area of places I was looking. Played some more D3, ordered Chinese food late for when C got home.

Sunday - slept in til 9 (me rebel!) and was prepared to help Mom pick Dad up from Rehab but she said "no I need to do this alone." Okay whatever. Ended up cleaning the garage more, doing a little laundry, and even repaired the ol' NES (though the controllers are in very bad shape, but C said she has some in her family's box warehouse that she can dig up) before playing a few hours of D3 again then watching some of Tron Legacy.

Spent about 7K on the auction house and bumped both my Demon Hunter and Wizard's damage by over 20 points (and Magic Find by over 35). Got the Barb and Wiz into Act2.

Post subject: Re: 2012 Recap_21
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:53 am 
Insane Bard
Insane Bard

On the D3 front I finished normal on my Demon Hunter and am close to finishing Act 1 on nightmare and am level 33.

I've been playing my wizard with Mandy and others. We are close to the end of Act 3 on those toons and I believe the are around level 28.

Wednesday Mandy got hit in a parking lot (her car did anyhow). The rear passenger door is banged up. Thursday the car insurance industry had another opportunity to meet my rather low expectations of them. They failed to reach the low bar they have to meet.

Friday baby got sent home with 102 temp which she had the whole weekend. I'm hoping she'll keep the temp down long enough today to let me get through most of the day.

Mandy is out of state until Thursday night for work.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:03 am 

Friday - studied my butt off for exams on Saturday

Saturday - took 2 exams in the morning, then went down to Charla work's open house. Nice place, interesting to see all the mixers and such they make drugs with... felt horrible afterwards, think I got too hot, didn't do a whole lot that evening. Also had to take the Stratus in again... so in this last week we replaced the starter and the coil... so far, repairs this year total around $1800...

Sunday - church, The Avengers and then English Comp homework

I just started Act III on my Witch Doctor. Its interesting, I just got a skill that gives me a 4th zombie dog and when I detonate them, they have a chance to immediately resurrect which is really helpful during boss battles. The skill also increases the dogs and the zombie's hit points by 20% which is really nice.

Been playing some Tera as well.

As for the baby's 102 temp... what do you think it is? Did you take her to the doctor? What did they say? We always had to have Caitlyn tested for urinary tract infections... she probably had 8 or 9 till she was about 4. I only mention it because a lot of times they wait and check that last, after they've been running the fever for too long. Any other symptoms? or just the fever?

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:53 pm 
Insane Bard
Insane Bard

It was just the fever Friday afternoon through Sunday really. She was at 99 on Monday morning and after that medicine wore off the fever never came back.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:14 am 

she get a new tooth?

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:55 am 
Insane Bard
Insane Bard

Usually her teething fevers have never gone over 100. She had a tooth that broke through several days before but nothing we saw when she had the fever. She has been happy and jolly all week though, so whatever it was is past. Hopefully she'll remain happy and jolly this weekend.