Xegony Bard

Home of the Insane Bard
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:58 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: 2012 Recap_20
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:16 am 
Speed: Bard Speed
Speed:  Bard Speed

Friday - quick shopping trip on the way home from work. I think I might have played a little WoW.

Saturday - mowed the lawn, moved a TV into my office, then went over m'Lady's parents to take them out for chinese buffet for Mothers' Day.

Sunday - got up early to go to church with my family, went to brunch, ran some errands, cleaned my old room a little more (which my brother has almost fully assimilated) then helped cook. I didn't get home til after 10pm.

Regarding Sunday, happy belated Anniversary, Mandy and Dale, and Happy Mothers' Day to all ye who are mothers or are attached to mothers. :)

Post subject: Re: 2012 Recap_20
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:13 am 
Speed: Bard Speed
Speed:  Bard Speed

Friday - played Tera most of the day. Great game! Active battle system.

Saturday - played some Tera, did some homework

Sunday - went to go to church, but car wouldn't start. I think its the starter, the ignition / starter fuse keeps blowing. So either its an electrical problem or the starter is dead. When it wasn't blowing fuses, it would click and whirl a little, but it wouldn't try and turn over, almost like the solenoid engaged but the starter motor didn't.

Did lots of homework since I was lazy on Friday and Saturday. Cooked a nice meal for Charla (not that I don't always, but hey, she picked it... and yes, she'd rather I cook than go out... I offered her that!)

Monday - Friday (this week) going to be busy for me. Lots of homework, exam 3 in algebra and accounting on saturday, Charla is out of town till Thursday evening. Getting teeth drilled and filled on wednesday, also find out when I have to have my front left tooth pulled and how much a replacement will be, thursday have a mortgage seminar with Chase bank as we are looking at houses again... and I have to get Charla's car fixed... so that means renting a tow dolly to pull it somewhere and have them fix it. Oh the joys of automobiles... I wish they'd hurry up and invent the personal teleporter!!!

Post subject: Re: 2012 Recap_20
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:23 am 
Insane Bard
Insane Bard

Is it Monday already? gah.

Sunday we spent the day in Killeen for mothers day.

Aside from that it was a pretty quiet weekend. The grass was still too wet to mow on Saturday, so I'll have to do that sometime during the week when I'm off.