Xegony Bard

Home of the Insane Bard
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:56 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: 2012 Recap_19
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:18 am 
Speed: Bard Speed
Speed:  Bard Speed

Friday - watched a couple episodes of Big Bang Theory (season 4, we just got the set) and Once Upon A Time

Saturday - made breakfast (pancakes, from a mix though with my own tweaks), played some WoW, some Xenoblade, but didn't go anywhere (even though I should have.) Did however rake the front yard. I need to mow soon, but the pollen is just very very bad.

Sunday - after dealing with stomach issues, I showered and ran out to Lowes to pick up some poison ivy killer and a few other things. Tried to get a nearby geocache but someone was parked right next to it, so I found one on the way home instead. Discovered it wrapped in a plastic convenience store bag, and full of water, so I emptied it and cleaned it as best I could before putting it back. Got home, logged it, logged that it needs maintenance, and discovered that the person who hid it moved to West Virginia a few months ago, and wanted to get rid of it, so I sent him an email and offered to adopt it.
Also sent an email to a guy on Craigslist who is selling some bookshelves, which we need to store dvds and, you know. books.
After that, I sprayed the PIKiller, scrubbed the shower, got a migraine, napped for a few hours, then watched some Iron Man before m'Lady got home. We had dinner, watched one more episode of Once Upon A Time.

SO yeah, I played some WoW this week. Did the Childrens runs for 4? of my characters. After getting the Shattrath kid on the fourth on Saturday, I was like "f this" and instead on Sunday gave myself a half hour of archaeology time. Was very close to blowing a few Kgold on the AH for upgrades, but figured since I'm not actually playing-playing, there's no point at this time.

Post subject: Re: 2012 Recap_19
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:00 am 
Insane Bard
Insane Bard

It was a pretty normal weekend. Friday had buddy over and we did some board games. The rest of the weekend was baby and random stuff. It is going to be a long week.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:25 am 

Friday - study / review for exams

Saturday - take exams

Sunday - church and then homework

Games wise... I didn't play squat... I did pre-order Diablo III... thought about getting Tera, but I really just can't see myself doing another MMO for quite some time. I'm getting burned out on SWToR... I love the stories, but like every other MMO, the quests are just the same... I think I need to pick up Skyrim for the 360... any thoughts?

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:29 am 

Jeremy wrote:
I think I need to pick up Skyrim for the 360... any thoughts?

It's a single-player MMO with a huge world, a LOT of running, and the same style quests.
Plus more annoying Fallout3/Oblivion-style inventory management.

You might be able to rent it from Redbox - I've seen some that carry games.