Xegony Bard

Home of the Insane Bard
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:51 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: 2012 Recap_16
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:20 pm 
Speed: Bard Speed
Speed:  Bard Speed

Friday - After work, got home and almost as soon as I walked in the power went out in the neighborhood. Went to Longhorn with m'Lady; it was good but a few things were extremely over-salted. The power was back when we got home.

Saturday - in between stomach attacks, I went to a junk yard to get a replacement door striker for my car, went to two different thrift stores (picked up an electric wok and a stock pot, and a 4-piece tv tray set), looked for two geocaches (only found one), got home, cooked dinner, then watched Bridesmaids with m'Lady. (It wasn't as funny as people would like you to believe.)

Sunday - Went to m'Lady's parents' house for a bit, then tried to visit my dad in rehab, but instead ended up going to my mom's house where we did birthday celebrations for my brother, before going to visit dad all together.

This week, on Tuesday I will be flying out to Vegas for a week of geocaching and tourism.
The plan so far is:
17th - Fly out and arrive in Vegas around 7:30 pm
18th - Hoover Dam, Zombie Store, Gold and Silver Pawn, Wedding Chapel Cache, 5/5 cache
19th - Hit the ET highway early in the morning, get about halfway (750+ caches), check in at Lil A' le Inn in Rachel, NV, knock out alien head (51 caches), spaceship (51 caches), or both, catch some sleep
20th - Hit other half (750+ caches), go back to Vegas
21th - Do some more caching in Vegas
22nd - California State Line cache, Birthday Event (6:00pm)
23rd - Fly home around 11am

We may get over 1700 caches in 6 days.

Post subject: Re: 2012 Recap_16
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:43 am 
Insane Bard
Insane Bard

If you are going to Vegas anyways you might as well get hitched while you are there.

It was a long working weekend for me. I taught all day Saturday, came home after 10 hours and mowed the yard, then did laundry. bleh.

Main boss is out all week on vacation. I'm hoping for a quiet week.

I got into the Diablo 3 beta but haven't had time to do anything other than load it up and make a character.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:06 am 

Dale wrote:
If you are going to Vegas anyways you might as well get hitched while you are there.

To whom? m'Lady isn't going with me.
:p

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:49 am 

Friday - spent most of the day being lazy, felt horrible... spring cold or something... went to watch Caitlyn sing in a special school assembly... Charla had a girl's night out, so the kids and I had pizza and watched movies

Saturday - grocery shopping, cooked some firsh, green beans and corn on the cob... good healthy meal... hey, I do that once a month or something, hehe

Sunday - Charla took the kids to church to give me some time alone to do some school work... started that around 9am, finished about 6pm... yeah, took a little longer to read those passages and write a bit of something that made sense

Monday - Dr appt today... triglycerides are back up from 224 to 519 again... they should really be below 150... sigh, I just can't seem to get this under control... everything else seems about normal, maybe a tad high, but still ok, not really changing anything, going to add niacin to my nightly regimen and see if that helps with the triglycerides... and go back in 3 months to see...

on the game front... SWToR... gained a few levels on my alts... patch 1.2 hit which added legacy which isn't all that great, but its fun... still loving the stories...

downloaded Tribes Legacy... just to have something to do in a first person shooter when I'm bored otherwise... its not too bad, lag sometimes really stinks, reminds of the original Tribes... man I loved that game!