Xegony Bard

Home of the Insane Bard
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:28 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Wowhead
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:17 pm 
Speed: Bard Speed
Speed:  Bard Speed

I registered an account with Tankspot today and did the premium upgrade. It allows me to download movies on tanking specific mobs instead of just watching them online. It also gives me access to more sections of their forums.

While I am thinking about it, I read a thread there today about gear that was posted in June of this year. They listed some of the higher end gear and how to gear up. At the end of it, it said it will give you 32k + in hps and 540 defense. I still have a lot of blues and am already past the 32k in hps. I think I am at 33k now and in a four more Triumph, I will go higher. So I am way ahead the game. I can see Agnum hitting 40k without to much problem in just heroic badge gear.

Oh yeah, the thread title. The premium to Tankspot also gives me premium to Wowhead and MMOUI. I created an account on Wowhead, but don't see any differences between the premium and the regular. Has anyone ever had a premium account with Wowhead? I may be missing something, but I figure I should take advantage of any additional benefits that I get with it. I have never been to MMOUI, but I figure I can check it out sometime this weekend.